Thoughts to self on insight meditation and carrying it throughout the day
- At all times try to maintain noble silence as long as possible. Stop the mental chatter, well not stop it but be aware of it, then let it disappear and come back to the present moment and focus on the work or talk or activity you are doing.
- Try to remain as upright as possible and as straight as possible. All muscles that need to be relaxed must be relaxed
- Pay attention first to your body position in any task. How you are sitting up while writing, speaking, meditating, standing, walking, feel the sensations in the body.
- Then pay attention to the task at hand with utmost concentration
- Only work on the basis of facts at hand, everything else is just story or fiction. Note them and let them disappear.
- If you find yourself distracted, slow down
- Have trust emergence emerge all the time, but for this to happen you must be engaged and curious at all time
- Mindfulness is NOT concentration. These are different things.